The ISA Surf SUP Course is geared for instructors and coaches that will be teaching SUP in the surfing environment. The course focuses on riding waves on an SUP level 1 course along with a broad range of technique applications and safety procedures. The ISA Flat Water SUP or Surf Level 1 Certification is a prerequisite for this course.
- Students must have completed the ISA Flatwater SUP award first. If not, RPL options available
- On completion, it allows the coach to teach in surf conditions up to 3ft.
- Entry and transition off beach in 1m waves
- Take off on unbroken wave
- Basic bottom turn (forehand and backhand)
- Basic cutback
- Cutting across wave forehand and backhand
- Exit from the wave cleanly and safely return to shore.