The ISA Surf SUP Course is geared for instructors and coaches that will be teaching SUP in the surf environment. The course focuses on riding waves on an SUP level 1 course along with a broad range of technique applications and safety procedures. The ISA Flat Water SUP or Surf Level 1 Certification is a prerequisite for this course.
- Students must have completed SE/ISA Flatwater SUP award first.
- If not, RPL options available
- On completion, it allows the coach to teach in surf conditions up to 3ft.
- A half-day coaching course, including a practical skills assessment
- To accredit, the student needs to complete a minimum of 10 hours of work experience, acceptably recorded in their workbook with a suitable SUP school.