Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) transfer to ISA awards.
The International Surfing Association (ISA) have a process to recognize your prior coaching experience efficiently and transfer this to an award.
A summary of the overall protocol is below:
- Read the RPL policy
- Fill in the application form, sign code of ethics and collate evidence of RPL. I will need signed copies of the originals (scanned and posted or e-mailed is fine), as the ISA needs to see them.
- I will reply and let you know the cost of the transfer fee, we can process card payments, contact me for further details.
- Send in the documents and evidence. I’ll review documents for transferability, let you know if they are acceptable and if more evidence is required.
- Once you RPL is accepted and suitable I’ll notify you and the ISA, passing on your application for ISA review.
- The ISA will send the Certificate to you and update the online Coaching & Instructing Register.